Information request

Dear Debian team,
Hi!
First of all, thank you for all the work you do to make debian such a powerful, reliable and secure distribution.
Thanks also for all your support, documentation and availability to those who do not have your expert knowledge.
Secondly, I contact you to ask an information:

I know the safest version is old stable (jessie), but I know it can only have older software.
But I also know that there is the possibility of replacing the repository of the oldstable version with backports, but I do not know if this repository makes available for debian oldstable also the latest version of LAMP and wordpress.
therefore, I would like to know which is the safest version to do the following:
1 put a server in production
2 install the latest version of the LAMP stack
3 install the latest version of wordpress

I thank you for your attention.
And, waiting for your answer, I wish you a fantastic continuation of the day
But, if we do not have to feel, I wish you the best life possible

Cordial greetings