Re: producing, distributing, storing Debian t-shirts

Hi,

Here in Brazil we are selling some products and using the money to organize free software events in Curitiba like MiniDebConf, FLISOL, Software Freedom Day, because it's very hard get sponsors.
http://loja.curitibalivre.org.br

There is too a big demand to buy products with Debian logo, and it's very expensive to pay in USD and import from other countries. So, our small store has helped these users to be proud to use Debian.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/curitibalivre/33092175864/in/album-72157679059866304/

1.00 USD ~ R$ 3,20
T-Shirt is R$ 40,00 ~ USD 12,50

We don't have a non-profite organization, but we are planning to open one.

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Apoie a campanha pela igualdade de gênero #HeForShe (#ElesPorElas)
http://www.heforshe.org/pt