Re: Inappropriate content on planet.debian.org and need of evolution of documentation and CoC

On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 01:50:33PM +0200, alberto fuentes wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.fi> wrote:
>
> > In short, it's about Debian contributors, not just Debian. Based on my
> > memory, it has always been that way.
>
> I know the current (and past, since this is not the first time I argue
> this) state of affairs :)

It has indeed always been this way; the argument has indeed come up many times;
and the answer for those who want a different content is always the same (and
never acted upon): nothing stops you from running your own planet. Such a thing
could even be linked to from p.d.o or elsewhere in the Debian-web. So far nobody
has opted to do so.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland