Re: Inappropriate content on planet.debian.org and need of evolution of documentation and CoC

Dear all,

@ Laura, thank you for your explanation. You are right, it was only
30th March so I over-reacted, sorry .

As shared let's take couple of weeks and then come back to this. It
would help everybody (including me) have a more cool, detached look at
things.

Having said that, I would urge all those who may have the energy and
the time to help Laura with her antiharassment hat on as well as if
some people also can find time and the energy to help Benjamin Mako
Hill for planet with $ stuff that perhaps needs to be worked through
as well.

While Laura had shared with me that she is the only one who is behind
the antiharassment@debian.org, I was under the mis-guided
understanding that planet@debian.org was a team and not just Benjamin
alone.

The more people can perhaps help lighten the load on these two
individuals the better it would be for them and perhaps the project as
well.

just having 1 person IMO means you will always have a bus factor of 1
where it is much easier for the person/s to have a burn out as Laura
herself has so indicated. It would be much nicer if there is a team at
both the places for the short and medium term.

@Russ - I do appreciate the work you do and in fact am envious of you
quite a bit as you seem to have boundless energy and passion to review
books. I wanted to be a librarian so I could read books all day when I
was little, so would urge you not to do anything hasty atm. If at all
possible, please help them in anyway you can.

I am hopeful that in the next few weeks we do have a document or set
of documents which clarifies a bit more rather than just remaining
status-quoist .

Look forward to people dedicating time and energy to make Debian a
more welcoming place than it is already .

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल