Re: Documentation of the Dpkg triggers in the Policy (please).

Le Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 11:22:50PM -0800, Russ Allbery a écrit :

> I don't think your attitude is at all the cause.  Quite to the contrary, I
> really appreciate your continued effort to push this forward, since I
> think it's a major gap in Policy at the moment.  I'm sorry that it's been
> so frustrating.

Thanks a lot for your support!

I think that the Dpkg triggers are a competitive advantage of Debian
over other systems, that we do not advertise enough.  RPM triggers
are not the same (<http://charles.plessy.org/Debian/debiâneries/triggers-dpkg-rpm/>),
and I am not aware of similar mechanisms elsewhere.

Have a nice Sunday,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan