Re: Documentation of the Dpkg triggers in the Policy (please).

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:

> In the absence of help from other Developers, could for instance one of
> the four Policy editors, who were recently delegated and therefore
> re-stated their interest in editing the Policy, do something about it ?

It has been on my to-do list for nearly a year to look at this, but
unfortunately work exploded and then Technical Committee work started
consuming all of my Debian time.  I'm sorry to have not been able to give
you more of a review.  I do intend to try to increase the time I spend on
editing Policy, but I have a lot of scheduling challenges in my life at
the moment.  :/

> Lastly, if people think that my attitude is the cause of the blocked
> situation, please let me know (in public or private) so that I will stop
> disturbing with my attempts to participate.  Frankly speaking, the
> current situation makes me bang my head on the walls.

I don't think your attitude is at all the cause.  Quite to the contrary, I
really appreciate your continued effort to push this forward, since I
think it's a major gap in Policy at the moment.  I'm sorry that it's been
so frustrating.