Documentation of the Dpkg triggers in the Policy (please).

Hi Guillem,

regarding the Dpkg triggers (#582109), could you find some time to have a look?

Alternatively, do you agree that other developers are encouraged at looking by
themselves and second the patch, that is, that the integration of the Dpkg
triggers in the Policy can go without your review ?  I stil fear that people
are thinking that only Dpkg developers are competent to second that patch
(which would put an unreasonable burden on you).

In the absence of help from other Developers, could for instance one of the
four Policy editors, who were recently delegated and therefore re-stated their
interest in editing the Policy, do something about it ?

Lastly, if people think that my attitude is the cause of the blocked situation,
please let me know (in public or private) so that I will stop disturbing with
my attempts to participate.  Frankly speaking, the current situation makes me
bang my head on the walls.

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles Plessy