Re: Debian companies group

> On Dienstag, 3. September 2013, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > But I don't understand why
> > interested DD aren't allowed to subscribe to it. I also don't understand
> > what the minimum size requirement brings.
>
> me neither. why are small debian companies no debian companies (in this
> context)? Why shouldn't they? We had one person companies sponsoring DebConfs
> several times.

Right and we already have a debian-consultants mailing list, don't we? The idea
was that bigger companies may have other topics and ideas. But then maybe not,
but it's worth a try imo. The numbers are not set in stone btw, but I strongly
believe in the beginning we should not start with everyone, but a group that is not
really represented so far.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes