Re: Debian companies group

On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 11:12:12AM +0200, Paul Wise wrote:
> I didn't really understand your proposal, it was missing the "What?"
> section. What do you intend to change apart from the description of
> the debian-companies list?

It is not just the description but the subscription policy that is changed. But
my goal is to get some feedback about the idea in general as it hasn't got much
traction so far. If there is no interest from companies we can simply close the
list. But if there is we should start talking.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at gmail dot com