Re: gravatar on bugs.debian.org - acceptable or not?

> Finally, if someone wants an option to disable avatars in the
> bugreport view, I'd certainly add a patch which did that, or consider
> implementing it myself if an appropriate wishlist bug was filed with
> enough support against the debbugs package.

Not just that, I want an option to disable any display of such a picture
for my name. What are people thinking trying to assign random color shit
to my name?

This addition should be turned off until its thought out much better.

bye, Joerg
Your mother seems really upset about something. I better go have a talk
with her… during the commercial.