Re: gravatar on bugs.debian.org - acceptable or not?

> Finally, if someone wants an option to disable avatars in the
> bugreport view, I'd certainly add a patch which did that, or consider
> implementing it myself if an appropriate wishlist bug was filed with
> enough support against the debbugs package.

Not just that, I want an option to disable any display of such a picture
for my name. What are people thinking trying to assign random color shit
to my name?

This addition should be turned off until its thought out much better.

--
bye, Joerg
Your mother seems really upset about something. I better go have a talk