Re: Claiming the "debian" account on GitHub ?

Le Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 10:57:36AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 09:28:52AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > I have not seen such statements on the Twitter and Facebook "Debian"
> > accounts,
>
> Then they should be fixed, too.

I deleted the GitHub account.  Let's see if anything change for the similar
cases.

I think that words like "censor" are completely out of proportion, as well
as your interpretation of my behaviour.

I have proposed to list alternatives on which we have a similar account, and
would have also considered linking the wikipedia article where all the free and
non-free forges are compared.  I do not want to recommend a service that I do
not use just because it is Free, without even knowing if it is good.

Bye,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan