Need suggestions on Debian.cn (Debian China community)

To Whom it may concern,

I recently acquired the domain name Debian.cn and am planing to develop it as Debian China Community.

My current plan is to launch a forum initially, then have some documents translated to Chinese.
Wondering do you have any suggestion please? If we can make any arrangements, I would be very pleased to help around to make a wonderful website.

Some background information about me
I'm a Linux system administrator with 7+ yrs experience, very good at RH (the most popular distribution for production use in China). Normal in Debian/Ubuntu.

If you need any further info, please kindly let me know!

Gracias,
--
joseph chen
Admon Project - http://www.Admon.org