Re: Moving discussions about DEP-5 details to another list.

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:

> Stefano, as admin of the DEP Alioth project (I think that the others
> retired), would you agree to create a dedicated mailing list for
> DEP-5? I volunteer for the mailman administration, and for taking the
> responsibility that no major changes are discussed there instead of on
> debian-project.

If a new forum is created, can I ask that it be accessible by Gmane? If
someone tells me about its existence, I'm happy to make the request to
the Gmane administrators.

--
 \            “There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily |
  `\                    escaped the chronicler's mind.” —Douglas Adams |