Moving discussions about DEP-5 details to another list. (Was Re: DEP-5 and public domain)

Le Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 04:27:09AM +0100, Ben Hutchings a écrit :
> On Thu, 2010-08-12 at 10:31 +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> > Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:

> > > there would still be no ambiguity
> >
> > I'm not arguing that there's ambiguity; I'm arguing that the keyword
> > “no” is poorly chosen because it doesn't clearly connote what we want it
> > to.
> [...]
>
> I think the bikeshed should be pink.

I think that we need a place to discuss such details, and definitely
debian-project is not appropriate.

Stefano, as admin of the DEP Alioth project (I think that the others retired),
would you agree to create a dedicated mailing list for DEP-5? I volunteer for
the mailman administration, and for taking the responsibility that no major
changes are discussed there instead of on debian-project.

Alternatively, we could use an existing list, for instance debian-legal.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan