commercial spam on planet

Hi,

since a while, we see unsolicted commercial links and images on planet, mostly
about flattr.

I think we as a project should not tolerate such, agree so, and provide simple
filter mechanisms, so that people can continue to have these links in _their_
blog posts, while they are filtered out on http://planet.debian.org

If there is agreement that such content should not be visible on planet, the
filters wouldn't have to be perfect, instead, the people being filtered would
make sure that their flattr-invitations are indeed filtered out.

What do you think?

How much spam do you find tolerable? Would it be ok if I sell advertisment
space on my blog and syndicate this to planet? You know, I need to eat too...

cheers,
	Holger