Re: QTS ( was Re: user support - Shapado instance for Debian)

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 18:13, Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jo, 07 oct 10, 03:33:08, Fernando C. Estrada wrote:
>
>> track experts by tag: shapado automatically detects people that are
>> experts in some fields. That is to say, if you answer a question about
>> “kde” or “ruby” and get some upvotes, shapado will notice it. Then, if a
>> question gets asked about “kde” or “ruby”, shapado will notify you so
>> you can help people faster (the notification is opt-in).
>
> Can a regular user interact with Shapado just like with a mailing-list?
> At least the question and answer part, though voting up and down would
> also be great. Yes, I spend a lot of time on mailing lists mainly
> because I don't particularly like web interfaces.

You ask a question, and someone answers. If you find the answer
useful, you vote it as correct, and the answerer gets points for that.
You also get email notifications if you so wish if you got a new
answer. Go have a look and see (ask.debian.net). It's quite a good
idea.

Given all that, I'm still not sure if this addresses your question?

--
blog: http://tshepang.tumblr.com