Re: QTS ( was Re: user support - Shapado instance for Debian)

On Jo, 07 oct 10, 03:33:08, Fernando C. Estrada wrote:

> track experts by tag: shapado automatically detects people that are
> experts in some fields. That is to say, if you answer a question about
> “kde” or “ruby” and get some upvotes, shapado will notice it. Then, if a
> question gets asked about “kde” or “ruby”, shapado will notify you so
> you can help people faster (the notification is opt-in).

Can a regular user interact with Shapado just like with a mailing-list?
At least the question and answer part, though voting up and down would
also be great. Yes, I spend a lot of time on mailing lists mainly
because I don't particularly like web interfaces.

Regards,
Andrei