DEP5: Making "Files: *" non-optional

The current DEP5 draft says:

 * **`Files`**
   * Required for all but the first paragraph.
     If omitted from the first paragraph,
     this is equivalent to a value of '*'.
   * Syntax: white space separated list
   * List of patterns indicating files covered by the license
     and copyright specified in this paragraph.  See "File patterns" below.

Does anyone oppose if I remove the "If omitted..." sentence? I see no
reason to make the format unnecessarily complicated by having it
optional. In other words, I propose to make the "Files:" field mandatory
in all paragraphs except the first (header) one, where it is not allowed
at all.