DEP5: X-Autobuild

The current DEP5 draft has this paragraph:

        For a ''non-free'' package to be autobuilt, `debian/copyright` must contain an
        explanation that autobuilding is not forbidden (see
        [20061129152824.GT2560@mails.so.argh.org](http://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/2
        0061129152824.GT2560@mails.so.argh.org)).
        It is proposed to use an extra field in the header, with name
        **`X-Autobuild`**, that would contain `yes` in the first line and the
        explanation in the others.

Is this a good way of doing that? The referred-to e-mail says that an
XS-Autobuild header in the debian/control (not copyright) file is
required. Is there a need for a particular header for this in
debian/copyright? Would not the Disclaimer field be sufficient?

I propose to remove the entire paragraph. If the consensus is against
that, I propose we rename the field to Non-Free-Autobuild instead of
using an X- prefix.

Opinions?