Re: On terminology

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 03, 2010 at 12:14:03AM +0300, Faidon Liambotis wrote:
>> Am I the only one who has trouble -and getting laughed at- whenever I
>> try to explain these to potential contributors?
>>
>> Can we _at least_ rename the NM process to be indicative of what it
>> is?
>
> Seconded.
OK, I see a lot of people seconding this (incl. the DPL) and noone
objecting, but I'm not really sure what's the procedure (and the actions
needed) to get this changed.

Zack, are you going to coordinate this with your DPL hat? If there's
need for some "dumb" manpower, I'd be happy to help.

Cc'ing the NM frontdesk which (I guess) is the appropriate team.

Regards,
Faidon