Re: On terminology

On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 07:21:08PM +0300, Faidon Liambotis wrote:
> Zack, are you going to coordinate this with your DPL hat? If there's
> need for some "dumb" manpower, I'd be happy to help.

Nope, not really: as you observe I think the NM frontdesk, and maybe
more generally the NM committee (hey, but they both need renaming too!),
would be more appropriate venues where this should be discussed. I'm
confident they would call for help when/if needed.

Full ACK on Christoph's comment: better to do the renaming once.

Cheers.