Re: debian-private declassification team (looking for one)

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 11:34:36AM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote [edited]:
> On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 02:46:02PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > I would welcome a new GR to rescind the previous one and revert d-private
> > to what it's always been: private.
>
> I would second a proposal for such a GR. If even those who argued in favour
> of the declassification process at that time are not sufficiently motivated
> to invest now some work in this then this proves to me that the  whole
> thing is nonsense, and that we should get rid of it.

There's a compromise: revise the declassification rules to help automation.
Writing a perl script to filter msgs based on threading and well-defined
declassification headers shouldn't be that much of work.

--
debtags-organised WNPP bugs: http://members.hellug.gr/serzan/wnpp