Re: debian-private declassification team (looking for one)

On Friday 25 June 2010, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand against *what* exactly you're arguing; nor it
> is clear to me whether you are proposing a different course of action
> than the status quo.
>
> The vote is there and we cannot change the past [...]

I would welcome a new GR to rescind the previous one and revert d-private
to what it's always been: private. That way we can stop worrying about the
whole issue and we will no longer run the risk of making things public
that their authors do not want to be made public.

Cheers,
FJP