Re: Estadistical proyect.

Hello

Sorry, but it seems you are wrong :-) (or maybe I couldn't explain as
well as I thought). I don't want to do any thesis or use the core of
debian for it, just want to take the opportunity of make a real, free
and high level stadistical proyect (and supervise by teachers) for a
small contribution for Debian...this is not my "six months master work"
and obviously we are talking about something wich it's in a different
level where Openoffice, kspread or gnumeric are useless. Maybe to
propose this here was a big mistake, not happen again.

Many greetings