Re: Estadistical proyect.

I see...I don't understand exactly what are the meaning of
"pro-activity" or "autonomy" for you, maybe cause never do something
like a software contribution, and feel a bit lost, sorry :) but you are
right when said I need someone who oriented and tell me what "debian
need". I'll try to do "something useful" with your link to the debian
database (thanks a lot), but if someone got a better idea or think that
there is anything better I could do, contact with me. Thanks Stefano.