Re: Genericly-named debian.net domains for private use

+ Peter Palfrader (Thu, 09 Apr 2009 00:39:01 +0200):

> On Wed, 08 Apr 2009, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:

> > I'm just wondering if we should discuss more about the rules or
> > if DSA will propose rules for adoption with some "migration
> > period".

> While I personally thing many of the debian.net entries are
> questionable, I certainly don't want to be the person that will have to
> run after people if they violate some rules.  I have better things to do
> with my time.

Okay. Well, I’ve just put Daniel (owner of {git,backports}.debian.net)
on CC, so that he can take a look at this thread and see what their
peers think of this, and he can proceed as he considers appropriate.
After that, I don’t think I have much more to contribute to this thread.

Daniel, I’m not sure if you’re subscribed; the thread starts at:

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2009/03/msg00097.html

Cheers,

--
- Are you sure we're good?