Referring to product's web site in description?

Hi all,

I'm packaging yubikey-personalization, a tool used to set the crypto
keys for Yubikeys, which are OTP hardware tokens.  The tool is useless
without a token, so I'm wondering if I should put a reference into the
description for where people can read more about the tokens and possibly
purchase one.  http://www.yubico.com/products/yubikey/ is the link I'd
put in.

Does people think that would be too much?  I'm divided on the issue --
on one hand, I don't want Debian to end up plastered with ads, on the
other hand, the tool is not useful without a token, so pointing people
to where they can get one sounds reasonable.

Ideas, suggestions, thoughts?

--
Tollef Fog Heen