Re: Referring to product's web site in description?

Hi,

On Samstag, 8. August 2009, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> Does people think that would be too much?  I'm divided on the issue --
> on one hand, I don't want Debian to end up plastered with ads, on the
> other hand, the tool is not useful without a token, so pointing people
> to where they can get one sounds reasonable.

Debian has software specific to IPods, IPaqs, S390s and Belgium national ID
cards, to name a few from the top of my head, which are not useful without
the hardware in question... there was also free software to access ebay or
other non free services...

And I dont think having 50 or so of such packages in main is turning Debian
into advertizing crap ;-) That's just so out of proportion what Debian is :)

Regarding the yubico URL, _maybe_ it would be a good idea to use a URL you
control, so in case the site goes down... but then I guess you would remove
the software too or update the URL..

regards,
	Holger