Re: Debian decides to adopt time-based release freezes

Hello Gustavo,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 9:53 PM, Gustavo Franco<stratus@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Otavio,
>
> Thanks for the heads up. In other words, it seems you're fine with the
> overall idea but is skeptical about the timing, right?

I hope that this big mess will turns to be a way to people to realise
that coordination is a critical thing in all parts of Debian.

I also believe that December freeze is quite difficult for all parts
involved. Another team that will have bigger problems is the security
team but it is not yet clear how they will manage to support an extra
release.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br