Re: [OT] aggressiveness on our mailing lists.

Matthew Johnson <mjj29@debian.org> writes:

> On Fri Jul 24 09:57, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > Le Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 03:44:01PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :
> > >
> > >         his is silly
>
> Are you sure that this is not a typo for "This is silly"?

It didn't occur to me to interpret it any other way (i.e. “This [idea]
is silly”), so perhaps you're right that this is the core of the
misunderstanding.

Manoj seems to be emitting a great deal more typos to Debian forums in
recent years. Perhaps we should pool together donations for a better
keyboard for him?

--
 \       “[Freedom of speech] isn't something somebody else gives you. |
  `\      That's something you give to yourself.” —_Hocus Pocus_, Kurt |