Re: [OT] aggressiveness on our mailing lists.

On Fri Jul 24 09:57, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Le Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 03:44:01PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :
> >
> >         his is silly

Are you sure that this is not a typo for "This is silly"? A rather
unfortunate one, since what Manoj wrote looks a lot more like a personal
attack than it should do (it doesn't quite make sense as written, which
is why I think it's probably a typo, but it's close enough that this may
not be picked up if english is not your first language). I don't believe
Manoj was intending to be personally insulting in any way.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson