Re: DAM and NEW queues processing

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:

> For instance, it was unclear in the DEP5 discussion if we only need to
> list the license, or if we have to indicate which files they were
> found in (as it is done in the example provided on the latest
> published guildeline, see the URL below). Can we have an answer about
> this?

I think it's clear from the copyright files already in the archive and
that are accepted daily by ftpmaster that listing the individual files
is unnecessary if you have all of the licenses accounted for (and
potentially copyright notices, which are the main topic of current
disagreement).  I do agree with you that having that written down
somewhere would be good, though.