Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich
- From: Chris Bannister <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 01:58:59 +1300
- Message-id: <20081205125859.GK3522@localhost.localdomain>
- In-reply-to: <20081126164931.GK20745@tamay-dogan.net>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20081126164931.GK20745@tamay-dogan.net>
On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 05:49:31PM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2008-11-25 20:17:22, schrieb W. Martin Borgert:
> > I would very much appreciate, if Debian would not publish job
> > offers that discriminate on the grounds of race, ethnic origin,
> > disability, age, gender, sexual orientation or religion. Not
> > only it is illegal in some countries, I find it highly
> > inappropriate for our project. Thanks for your attention.
> And if this is a young enterprise wher the founder/owner are young as
> 23-25 years... I know several enterprises created by university
> absolvents and the demands to be younger then 35 years is NOT a
Obviously, it *is* discrimination. What can a 34.5 year old do that a
35.5 year old can't do?
> Note: I employ only women (IT and Electronic)
And so is that!
Both illegal in New Zealand and hopefully, nearly(?) all other
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god
than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other
possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
-- Stephen F Roberts