Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich
- From: Amaya <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 21:07:50 +0100
- Message-id: <20081205200749.GB21700@aenima>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20081205125859.GK3522@localhost.localdomain>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20081126164931.GK20745@tamay-dogan.net> <20081205125859.GK3522@localhost.localdomain>
Chris Bannister wrote:
> Obviously, it *is* discrimination. What can a 34.5 year old do that a
> 35.5 year old can't do?
Get you tax savings? Give you access to economic help for getting people
a new job?
Not that I think that it should be the *final* criteria.
·''`. It's never too late to have a happy childhood
: :' :
`- Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux