Re: More frequent dinstall runs and mirror pushes

* Giacomo A. Catenazzi:

> I propose to do this after lenny release, when we will have
> more packages in the queue, and possibly a new way to handle
> the "Packages.diff/".
> I don't think that such diffs are designed for a lot of updates.

This is mainly a problem with the implementation of patching APT.
I've worked on a fix and shown that it's possible to bring the time
down from O(mn) (m hunks, n lines in the Packages file) to O(m² + n)
or even O(m log m + n), but the code is currently not useable for APT.