Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 01:00:24PM -0800, Baz wrote:
> > It's only going to take one over-zealous U.S. attorney, to get hold of this
> > and run with it.
>
> We're talking about a posting for a job in Switzerland.  Don't be absurd.

That stopped being true the moment some of the more opiniated members
started making statements that were in no way restricted to that particular
job offer posting, and that, if taken by someone to be an endorsment of the
"real position of the Debian project, even if it is not officially written
anywhere", would cause trouble.

So, it might not have been much of a problem before this thread.  But it
could be one, now.

That is also the only reason why people like me that consider even READING
such threads a major annoyance, are starting to send replies to it.

  Henrique Holschuh