Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:14:18 -0500
Daniel Dickinson <cshore@fionavar.ca> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:25:11 -0800
> Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 01:00:24PM -0800, Baz wrote:
> > > It's only going to take one over-zealous U.S. attorney, to get
> > > hold of this and run with it.
> >
> > We're talking about a posting for a job in Switzerland.  Don't be
> > absurd.

[snip could sue]

I should add though that even though a lawsuit could be brought it
probably won't be.  This isn't exactly a high profile job, and this
sort of thing is usually complaints-driven.  Unless someone complains
to the appropriate body nothing will happen.

Regards,

Daniel

--
And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore