Re: Planet policy?

On 08.08.2007 07:33 schrieb Lars Wirzenius:

> It strikes me, though, that if there's interest, setting up an
> "pure.debian.net" with feeds strictly restricted to those that discuss
> Debian matters only, should be pretty easy. Anybody interested in
> subscribing to it?

Why so complicated? Isn't it easier to divide the content of planet into
something like "personal" and "technical" (assuming the feeders assign
their blog-feeds to the appropriate address) and then let the user check
(via check boxes) which one of them they want to see? Planet would then
display the contents of both sections by default but have two check
boxes somewhere, where you can disable one (or both :) ) of them.

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org