Re: Planet policy?

Steve McIntyre dijo [Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 05:54:12PM +0100]:
> Did we ever agree a policy about what's acceptable/reasonable for
> blog feeds linked from planet.d.o? I'm very tempted to disable Ian
> Murdock's Solaris propaganda, for example...
>
> Thoughts?

I see the planet as just the collection of weblogs of people involved
in Debian - Including personal stuff, fun stuff, random ideas - And of
course, interesting Debian- or just FS- related projects and
discussion. I don't think we need a content polic[ye] of any sort.

But then again: Ian Murdock is there because he is the Debian founder,
right? I do not know if nowadays he is in any actual way _related to_
Debian. Yes, not all Planet members are DDs (nor should they, of
course!), but they are better or worse connected to the project. Is
Ian so?

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23