Re: Developers vs Uploaders

"Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@connexer.com> writes:

> Well, what part of "you can't change this" is actually Free?  The
> outcome was that if something uses the GFDL without invariant sections,
> then it is Free (as in DFSG-compliant).  If something has invariant
> sections, then it (at least that part of it) is not Free.

Disagreement about my view of the outcome of that vote is irrelevant
to the current discussion.  If you wish to continue this particular
tangent, please email me off-list instead.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net