Re: Google SoC 2007 - we're in, sign up quickly!

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña schrieb:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 10:27:12PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> If you'd like to mentor, you will need to register as such[2] and fill
>> in your profile, checking the Debian box in the list of orgs. Once
>> you've done that, Zack and I will be able to approve you so you can be
>> added into the official Debian mentors list[3]. Also please add
>> yourself to the Debian wiki page[4]. Please add any specific ideas
>> that you may have, or if you have nothing specific then list the areas
>> where you reckon you could mentor a student.
>
> I've added myself as mentor and have even received (yesterday) and
> answered (today) questions from a potential student. Last year's SoC was
> interesting, let's see what this one brings!

Looks like Google is really everywhere these days. I'm curious about
SoC: What where the last year's Debian projects and what was there
outcome? Which projects where successful and which failed?

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org