Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven Luther <luther@debian.org> writes:

> Openly speaking about a topic is always better than making it a taboo,
> something to be hidden and ashamed of.

Oftentimes, problems magically resolve themselves of their own accord
when we ignore them for a while, and everyone forgets that they ever
existed.

Picking at things can make them worse, and you are succeeding well at
making an otherwise small and inconsequential issue (from the
perspective of the project as a whole) that may have resolved itself
with time into something that the whole project is now aware of (and
also quite tired to hearing about).  Doing this has not helped you in
any way!

Regards,
Roger

--