Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 10:31:07PM +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
> Sven Luther <luther@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Openly speaking about a topic is always better than making it a taboo,
> > something to be hidden and ashamed of.
>
> Oftentimes, problems magically resolve themselves of their own accord
> when we ignore them for a while, and everyone forgets that they ever
> existed.

Only if they are based on a sane basis. The current situation is not
this case, it is based on injustice and unfairness, on hate and hurting,
on "you should first recognize that everything is your fault". On making
one party the judge of the others good behaviour, when said other party
is known to be stubborn and proud, and the fault is shared.

There is no way such a situation could heal itself by magic over time,
it can only fester, and i have told this since over a year ago.

> Picking at things can make them worse, and you are succeeding well at
> making an otherwise small and inconsequential issue (from the
> perspective of the project as a whole) that may have resolved itself
> with time into something that the whole project is now aware of (and
> also quite tired to hearing about).  Doing this has not helped you in
> any way!

No, because the there is an incredible expense of effort on the part of
the Project to not solve it, except by applying brute force in order to
silence me. I really don't understand how the other DDs can accept this.
My current guess is that most don't, but are indeed not wanting to be
remembered about it, but kind of feel sick about the whole issue.

So, i am as sick of everyone else about this mess, but just being silent
is no solution, i have had no response about my repeated request that
this be handled globally and fairly, preferably in an in-RL meeting, or
in some other way.

So, you say that this does not help me, but nothing else has, so ...

sadly,

Sven Luther