Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven Luther wrote:
> Why can't i post on debian mailing lists, if it costs nothing but email
> archive space and some bandwidth, which is cheap nowaday ? Just because
> you don't like what i have to say i should i have less right to the use
> of the mailing lists than you or others do ?

You are filling inboxes with this drivel, it is as bad as a denial of
service attack.

Please stop! I beg you.

Oh heck, I just exacerbated the sven spam problem with *this* email.

Sorry guys.

Steve