Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 11:05:00PM +0200, Sam Hocevar wrote:
> On Sun, May 27, 2007, Sven Luther wrote:
>
> > I am now making this request to you as DPL, that you investigate who was
> > behind this action, and find out why it was done, and that it be
> > publicly addressed.
>
>    Sven, first of all, please restrict your postings to debian-project,

Notice that except two posts which where on-topic in their respective
forums, i stayed on debian-project, and it was other folk who branched
the thread elsewhere.

Please inform yourself before making claims like this, and spreading
falsehood and calumny. (which was maybe not your intent, but you should
have checked).

Saddened,

Sven Luther