Re: notable Debian contributions in 2006

Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> wrote:

> On 10968 March 1977, Joerg Schilling wrote:
>
> > There is no need to refute obviously wrong claims from Mr. Bloch.
> > If you believe his wrong claims, it seems that I cannot help you anyway.
>
> As you always and only hit on Eduard - does that mean my claims aren't
> wrong?

Your claims are wrong as I e.g. mentioned today, when I explained why
claims that asume CDDL code that has been derived from GPL code do not
apply to cdrtools.

> Or does you not answering the arguments in my mails from shortly before
> we did the fork simply show that you do not have anything to reply to
> them, as there simply isnt anything valid against them? Instead you
> simply told me I am a liar and still miss to apologize for it.

??? You did not send anything valid recently and you did never show that you
are interested in the truth during the past 3 years.

> Or - does the way you avoid to talk to me mean that you fear to lose the
> discussion? You know, you saw me at the Chemnitzer LinuxTage and then
> also at the Debian booth at Cebit. You avoided to talk to me, instead
> you visited the Debian booth when I went away, knowingly talking to
> someone who has absolutely nothing to do with cdrkit.

I did try to approach you in Chemnitz and you did change your viewing
direction and did run away for at least two times. You did have the chance to
approach me because I would not have run away like you, but you did not.
Why should I try it again in Hannover? I even did try but you did prefer
not to be in the Debian booth when I did...

Why should I try to talk to someone who repeatedly did prove that he is
not interested in a balance? Well, I am still open to any wish for a discussion
that is based on facts and not based on accusations and unproven claims.
If you ever try to talk to me without prejudices and without accusations and
unproven claims, I will talk to you!

You need to keep in mind that I will correct you or sombody else whenever you
or somebody else is spreading FUD on cdrtools.

Jörg

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)