Re: Poll: how should Debian derivatives identify their packages?

Em Qui, 2006-01-26 às 16:11 +0100, Martin Schulze escreveu:
> What about the sponsors provide keys of their sponsees in a signed
> mail and Jeroen adds those keys to the private keyring devotee uses?
> It may be required to point devotee to something else than the
> debian-keyring package, though.

Sounds doable to me, and worth the effort not to exclude active package
maintainers that might want to voice their opinions on issues like this,
that affect many more than the "average DDs", specially considering the
current delays in the NM process.

Jeroen?

--
Guilherme de S. Pastore (fatalerror)