Re: Poll: how should Debian derivatives identify their packages?

Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> On 01/26/2006 07:43 AM, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> > On 2006-01-26, Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl> wrote:
> >
> >>The poll can only be submitted by DD's, and results will be non-anonymous and
> >>published immediately.
> >
> > Shouldn't non-DD-packagers be heard too ?
> >

> 	As Jeroen said it is a little bit hard to change devotee behaviour.
> Anyway, I believe that is possible to collect non-DD-packagers votes signed
> by their sponsors and instead of automatically parse it with devotee, use
> devotee "by hand" to create tally sheet and a separate results file.

What about the sponsors provide keys of their sponsees in a signed
mail and Jeroen adds those keys to the private keyring devotee uses?
It may be required to point devotee to something else than the
debian-keyring package, though.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!