Re: mailbox clogging, need daily "digests" of the list

Floris Bruynooghe:

> Very nice, but can I give mutt a rule
> that will look in all mailboxes too?

I have the following in my ~/.procmailrc:

  :0

  :0

  :0

(which, I guess, I should be able to collapse into one,
alternative rule…) and the following in my ~/.muttng/muttngrc:

  mailboxes `echo /home/shot/Mail/lists/*`
  lists `cd /home/shot/Mail/lists/; echo *`

If you want to have these evaluated more than once on mutt’s
start, I believe you can hook it to a folder- or message-hook.

-- Shot