Re: How could we give away Debian CDs/DVDs for free?

On 2006-10-16, Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:
[snip]
> we usually say: "We require a donation for the DVD" and
> leave the amount to the person taking the DVD.
[snip]

I like that idea. It means that people could give you a larger donation
if they wanted (e.g. $10 or $100). You could even say "donate $100 or
more and you'll get a free hardcover book about Debian". :-)

Do you ever get those kinds of larger donations?

When people donate a lot of money to Debian, does Debian send them free
stuff as a matter of routine?

--Jason

--
The church is near but the road is icy; the bar is far away but I will
walk carefully.